Saint's Auto Service was established in March of 2013 by Delaware residents Scott and Angela Linnane. The full service auto facility is operated by Scott who has worked in the automotive industry for over 31 years. After 15 years of repairing vehicles, Scott turned to the operation side of the business. He managed repair facilities in and around the Columbus area until the opening of Saint's. Angela resigned the position she held as a bookkeeper in 2016 to work along side of Scott. She has over 20 years experience in the financial field that includes office management. Both Scott and Angela extend the opportunity to serve others outside of Saint's Auto to organizations and committees within their church Parish, the Delaware community and various charity organizations.
Their techinicians having a combined total of over 57 years experience and state of the art equipment, you can be assured that your vehicle will receive the highest quality care that can be provided.
Saint's Auto Service prides itself on professionalism and integrity. They have established a Code Of Ethics in which the business is operated by:
- Uphold the high standards of the automotive profession while seeking to correct abuses within the industry.
- Make every effort to repair the vehicle right the first time.
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services fully explaining to the customer which is required now and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Provide education regarding vehicle repair and maintenance
- Obtain prior authorization for all work to be performed, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed of the status of their vehicle.
- Furnish an itemized invoice, clearly identifing any used or remanufactured parts.
- Upon request, replaced parts may be inspected.
- Provide and honor manufacturer warranties covering parts and/or service.
- Exercise respect for the customer's property while in our care.
- Offer fair settlement of customer's complaint should there be any.
- Offer Labor rates at or below market averages.
Guests are given choices based on the current needs of their vehicle. Technicians are paid hourly with no incentive based bonuses. The owner's of Saint's Auto Service believes in treating their guests and their team members respectfully, fairly and with genuine care.